In the PASSWORD section of the SD preferences, make sure you make two entries containing your Rapidshare info.
It’s important to note that RAPIDSHARE PREMIUM accounts are the only accounts compatible with 3rd party download managers like Speed Download. This is a RAPIDSHARE requirement.
Premium users just have to change a setting to enable “seamless” RapidShare support.
To do that, login to your premium zone, and click on the “Options” button (it’s a button, not an underlined link). Click it and check the box named “Direct-Downloads”. Save the settings.
SD imports cookies from Safari automatically. If you follow the below instructions, Rapidshare downloads *will* work in SD:
1) Click on a Rapidshare link in Safari.
2) Enter your Premium username/password and submit.
3) Don’t click on the “Download” button.
4) Make sure the “Direct downloads, requested files are saved without redirection via RapidShare” option is checked in the RapidShare web interface under Premium Zone -> Settings -> Configuration.
5) Quit Safari. Launch or relaunch Speed Download.
6) Copy the original Rapidshare link (or in fact, any number of Rapidshare links) to Speed Download.
7) Happy downloading!
The RapidShare login will stick forever unless you use the “Reset Safari” option or clear Safari’s cookies manually.
Update: Rapidshare recently re-designed their website and this seems to have reset the “Direct-Downloads” option in your settings. Simply go back and re-anble it and all should be ok.